The Sixth Form Study Centre is a state-of-the art- facility designed to support all students’ learning.
The Centre is open every school day from 8:00am-5:30pm, and also at selected times during school holidays.
The Centre offers :
- Two dedicated Sixth Form teaching rooms
- Three fully resourced ICT rooms for independent learning
- Over 50 computers exclusively for Sixth Form use
- A parent and student meeting room
- Sixth Form staff offices
- Five Sixth Form tutor group bases
- A specialist Independent Learning Supervisor
Study Centre Code of Conduct :
- The primary purpose of the Sixth Form Study Centre is for study and independent learning
- Arrive to study periods on time. Make sure that you let Ms Jurek know if your lesson has been covered.
- If you have a cover lesson you must sign in S5 and complete the set work. You will be asked to submit the work at the end of the lesson.
- You must attend all appointments that have been scheduled; coaching, mentoring, career advice, interventions etc.
- Behaviour appropriate for, and conducive to, a studying and learning environment.
- Dignified, respectful and appropriate behaviour is expected of you in the Study Centre.
- No swearing.
- No shouting or raising your voice.
- No homophobic, racist, sexist or any unkind language.
- No food or drinks in the Study Centre (this includes water).
- Hats, coats, jackets and other items of outdoor clothing should not be worn in the Study Centre.
- No mobile phones during study time, break and lunchtime use only.
- All litter must be put in the bins provided.
- Respect all members of staff.